Music meme answers

Thank you to those who participated in the thrilling music player meme! I hated to think that my time was wasted compiling that list. I was thinking ten might have been a more reasonable number. I should point out that as usual I'm behind most of the world in technology, and have only recently starting buying individual songs (I've bought about 15, which I did for my birthday). I mostly have entire albums on my player, so these songs aren't all my favorites.

***I accidentally erased half of this post when I tried to make it so the playlist wouldn't come on automatically because it was driving me insane. Oh well.***

3 comments:

Lara said...

Can't believe I didn't get "We Belong"! It's one of my favorites, too!

Shelley said...

Just so you don't feel bad, it wasn't We Belong on the game--I couldn't find the song that it was on playlist. Didn't you read the explanation???!!! My goodness!:-)

Lara said...

I'm sorry, Shelley. It was all I could do to understand the game in the first place. I had to read the directions like 10 times!!! And I read the thing about We Belong a couple times, too, thinking I understood what you were saying. Please forgive your stupid SIL.

P.S. Yes, I do want my prize, unless I'm DQ'd by stupidity.

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates