Photo Friday Fill-ins

I know this blog has been a bit of a snore-fest lately (January has been busy but dull), so I thought I would jazz up the fill-ins with pictures.

1. Please don't tell Santa that the girls liked the boxes the best.




2. Can you look this comfy in the morning?




3. The color green makes me want to garden!




4. I have a craving for potato skins, but then I remembered this picture:
















5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at the ages my kids are right now.



















6. Eyes are the best indicator of friendship.













7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching last night's episode of The Office, tomorrow my plans include a baby shower for twins, and Sunday, I will want to crawl into a hole because I have to do things that make me nervous!

Play along: Friday Fill-ins Blog

6 comments:

Lara said...

I loved that. Very original! So what do you have to do Sunday that makes you nervous?? Do tell.

Lorena said...

Hey, you forgot to mention: Sasha's Bash!!!lol! :-)

Shelley said...

Lara,
I have to conduct in RS, which went badly last week, and I'm just barely getting over it, and then we have a board meeting and I have to teach teachers who are really good and have taught many more times than me about teaching. I mostly just don't want to waste their time. But they are all very nice so it should be fine.

Lorena,
I thought about the bash, but I figured that was more of Anna and Amy's thing. They did ask if there was cake.

Christina said...

Love it!

Susan said...

So what do you grow in your garden? I'm looking for ideas.

Alison said...

I love the picture of your girls in the boxes. It looks like they're having a day at the spa being pampered.

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates