Friday Fill-ins










1. I'd really like to eat some of the Ben and Jerry's ice-cream Dan is eating right now.

2. Shoot is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is an illusion.

4. I am half in love with/half disgusted by Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like tortilla chips and salsa.

6. If you get me talking, I will just go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Smallville on DVD, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and book club at Lara's and Sunday, I want to not sleep in--I've discovered it just makes me feel like I've lost an entire day with 1:00 church if I get up too late!

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Ooo! Ben and Jerry's does sound good! I'm with you on number 4. LOL

I hope you have a great weekend!

Lara said...

What flavor of Ben and Jerry's was Dan eating?

Shelley said...

Lara, it's a new flavor--S'mores. Really good!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates