Here's a picture of all the kids who were at the scrapping party, some sleeping (including Dan in the blue sleeping bag), and some watching a movie:
This is what happens to an egg when you leave it soaking in vinegar for a couple of days. It actually bounces:
Kaylynn was upset about something, and this is how compassionate we all are--everyone comes and mimics her, starting with Dan. I'm sure someday she'll talk about this with her therapist:
Someone was asking what the Great Taste was like, and this is a picture of one of the booths that were set up side by side in a couple of rows. Look at me--you would think I would have a happier look on my face being surrounded by so much food:
Here are some rolls that Anna made from a cookbook she bought at the book fair. They were actually supposed to be pretzels but she decided she didn't want to do all that work. They're the frozen rolls, decorated with food coloring:
The next couple of pictures are of Anna after her class production of Twelfth Night. She played Mariah. These are her friends Annabelle and Eliza:

And this is Jeremy wielding a sword in his class performance of Hamlet. He was one of the guards:
This is the state of our living room right now. We were going to paint last weekend, but after my sleepless night and Dan having to work very late Friday night, we didn't get as far as we liked. Between Dan having to work a bit at home, me getting ready for camp, three "graduations", various end-of-school parties, and my attempt to finish the book for the book club I'm hosting, our painting prep is going pretty slow. But the kids love the new couch arrangement. They have been taking turns sleeping on it:
And that's all for now, but stay tuned for promotion and party pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love, love, love to see pictures of everyone's goings-on. Your life is hectic right now. What's up with the sleepless night and Dan working so late? And what color are you painting the living room? Anything really exciting? I just watched a "Fun"-Shui decorating show on HGTV and they painted the office a bright lime green to because it means friendship and love. What to you think? It actually looked great for the room. I loved it!! See you soon.
wow...the fun never ends at the Zapalac home.
looks like fun and never ending excitement. WIsh I could join you all. Lisa
I just love your month iin pictures! I can't believe Dan slept on the floor. He is such a good natured guy! That school your kids are at really does do amazing things!
Post a Comment