Friday Fill-ins

I'm so proud of myself that I remembered on my own to do this! I got about 1 hour of sleep last night, so maybe that's the secret. We'll see how weird my answers might be:

1. A smile is best if it's not perfect.
2. Taboo is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more of the outdoors in my life and less worrying.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of Stonehenge.
5. I just remembered I need to go to the library to return some things.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "There's a little bit of something me in everything in you." (Matchbox Twenty)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to paint prep for living room, tomorrow my plans include chauffering to Saturday school, dance festival costume fitting and Shakespeare party and being Dan's lovely paint assistant and Sunday, I want to rest???

Wow, I did that pretty fast for me. The only one that took me a while was the favorite board game. There are a lot of good ones like Trivial Pursuit, Tribond, Apples to Apples, etc. I only hate Monopoly.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Lara said...

So what's the Shakespeare party all about?

Christina said...

I love Tribond too, but only played it once with you guys while on vacation years ago...where were we? We should have a game night. That would be fun!

Foster Family said...

Favorite games to try:
Curses
5 crowns
ticket to ride

Susan said...

Oh, I love Taboo. The only thing is, you can't play it with kids or that buzzer is always buzzing.

Kim said...

I like all those games you named and I hate Monopoly, too. My husband really likes it and he complains that he never gets to play it. Poor guy. ;)

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates