Friday Fill-ins (#67)

1. I love springtime in movies!
2. Breakfast burritos are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for the meaning of life.
4. Reading is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I am losing my marbles!
6. Chocolate is what I've been craving lately. This is actually very unusual for me. I keep dreaming of Snickers bars.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to swimming , tomorrow my plans include too many things to list and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Swimming? Are you going to Dave's and Lorena's tonight?

Shelley said...

We were, but our plans have changed. Now I think we're going to have "Breakfast with Mr. Monk"--we're going to have pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon and oj while we watch the last two episodes on the disc we have now.

Lorena said...

Breakfast with Mr Monk sounds fun! I will pick Jeremy in the morning.

Tiffani said...

I wish it was unusual for me to crave chocolate. I've gone one week without buying chocolate (mostly in an effort to save money and keep within our budget) and I'm starting to have major withdrawal symptoms. A Snickers is sounding so yummy right now!

Susan said...

You like breakfast burritos too? Have you had the ones from Del Taco?

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates