Do I Have a Life?

Believe it or not, I do engage in activities each day that do not involve looking for good videos of Wicked. But . . .
I found a good one of Kristen and Idina performing "Defying Gravity."



I promise my next post will actually be about something important, like my kids. Now if I could just remember their names . . .

3 comments:

Foster Family said...

We just got word in the Sunday paper that Wicked will be here next year 2009 in SLC. Kind of cool.

Lorena said...

Love, love, love all your post!
No matter if they are you tube videos, your cute kids or food!
They are ALL fun to read! :-)

Lara said...

Exhilarating! Is there anything that can't be found on YouTube? We've even got Emily hooked on Wicked now since she comes over to watch the videos you post over and over. Although, I must admit, it's been difficult to answer her questions about what she's seeing....

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates