Friday Fill-ins

1. The world is filled with places I want to travel to.

2. "Go find another stuffed animal" was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder if I will ever grow up.

4. There's a beginning at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for chocolate, chex mix, and chick flicks .

6. In the mountains by a lake is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, tomorrow my plans include readjusting to normal life after a week in the middle of Nowhere and Sunday, I want to hide in some kind of hole, but must make my attempts at being a useful member of society, dang it!

And speaking of chick flicks (we had our now traditional marathon in Arizona), I was telling my sister-in-laws about this Sarah McLachlan song that I love that has a video with a "Brit-Lit-Chick-Flick" sort of a theme. I can't embed the original video onto my blog but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zor1eXNC2io.

Here's one I can embed of the song set to scenes from Phantom of the Opera, since that was one of the ones we watched:


\

So this is what I've been doing since we got home. I feel pretty lousy with what is evidently Phase 2 of "the cold." If I can't sleep, I may be posting lots of videos to my music blog for entertainment.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Here's what I've been doing since I've unpacked: I am all up to date now on the imdb.com trivia about the movies we watched. Very interesting! I recommend reading the trivia for P&P and Phantom, esp.

Lorena said...

If you want, come over and hold Chloe and watch chick flicks here! I hope you Feel better soon!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates