Random photos of the last few days

Kaylynn multitasking--writing a paper, texting, and listening to music:



Jeremy taking a long nap after not getting much sleep on the campout:


























This is my three-month dinner food storage. These boxes will just be stacked in my room for lack of any other storage space:



Another scene from Duckville:



These are my new cooling racks I ordered from Amazon. I'm so excited that I have two matching ones:



Here's what the girls like to do at sleepovers here:

4 comments:

Lorena said...

Wow, all that food storage is very impressive!I need to do the 3 moth food storage ASAP! The pic of the girls is so cute! Cass had a fun with her cousins! By the way, I had a great time going to lunch with you and Lara at Macaroni Grill! Let's do it again soon!

Lara said...

What kind of cookies did you make, Shelley? We're going to make thankful turkies today. BTW - Ethan and Emily had so much fun at your place. You are a great aunt and have raised entertaining children!

Susan said...

I love it when you do these kinds of posts. A journal written in pictures.

shanda said...

Cute I love that she is multi tasking she is very good at it that is a good talent to have most people still to get it. Hope you had a good Holiday. Love and misss you

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates