Daily Report of Yesterday

Yesterday was just too busy for blogging, and I'm mad at myself that I didn't take the camera with me. So I just have a few pictures of the day. Since I got this new layout, the pictures and captions are all over the place. Hopefully I can figure it out.

6:00 a.m. with Kaylynn:



I had Jeremy take a picture of my fabulous haircut. And look--there's bangs! Thank you for those of you who helped me make this momentous decision in my life:



The only reason I am wearing makeup and have my hair done in the previous picture is because I had jury duty. If I had had my camera, I would have taken a picture of my buddies in the jury selection room and the No on 8 rally near the courthouse. They had American flags converted into rainbow flags. I didn't get home until 6 p.m., and then at 7 p.m. we had the YW Night of Excellence which was really cute. Great photo ops missed.

We did get Kaylynn's report card yesterday, and we are very proud of her grades!



I'll try to share soon a little bit about Dan's adventures. He has already sent me some very exciting photos of pipes and jumpsuits.

4 comments:

Lorena said...

Congratulations Kaylynn!
Maybe, I should post Derek's grades on my blog!:-)

Lara said...

Tell Kaylynn I am proud of her because it can't be easy to get those grades in high school. I checked out my own students' GPA's and couldn't find hardly any that had above a 2.0. Isn't that sad??

Shelley, I love your hair. I'm so glad you went with my vote!

Christina said...

Yea! Kaylynn is great! Let's eat some chocolate cake! And I love the hair. The bangs look great. What's up with jury duty?

Shelley said...

Christina,
Jury duty is done, after explaining my hardship to the judge--taking care of and transporting six kids going various places.

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates