Friday Fill-ins






1. My favorite food seasoning is Worcestershire Sauce
2. Silence is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is getting the 30% off coupon from Kohls.
4. Getting enough junk food is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people are retarded. (Don't you just think that sometimes, or is it just me?)
6.Stuff for macaroni salad was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trick-or-treating, tomorrow my plans include political activism, soccer and scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to make cinnamon rolls!

1 comments:

Lara said...

Cool new look, Shelley. I am just quickly going through my blogs right now to check out what's new. I'll have to peruse it more later when I have time. I guess I'll see you at scrapbooking. And about the cinnamon rolls, I took my mom's breadmaker from her and have been planning to make cinnamon rolls with it ever since. I'll let you know how that goes. Cinnamon rolls sound SO YUMMY right now!!!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates