A to Z Tag


A= Attached or Single: attached to Dan 15 years tomorrow. Sadly, he's in Georgia this week.
B= Best Friend: anyone who loves me even if they know me well
C= Cake or Pie: pie, especially banana cream
D= Day of Choice: Tuesday--the least busy day
E= Essential Item: lip stuff
F= Flavor of Icecream: Ben and Jerry's Banana Split or Haggen Dass (sp?) German Chocolate Cake or Dreyers Thin Mint Cookie
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: gag me with a spoon!
H= Hometown: Riverside, CA
I= Indulgence: reading too much, although I'm trying to cut down
J= January or July: January--I hate the heat of July
K= Kids: Alligator, Boloney Boy, Stinkerdoodle, and Miss Muffett
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Get Smart (twice)
M= Musician: too hard to pick
N= Number of Siblings: 1 older sister
O= Oranges or Apples: love them both
P= Phobias or Fears: fear, loss of control
Q= Quote: I have several on the sidebar
R= Reason to Smile: Season 4 Disc 1 of The Office is coming from Netflix today!!!
S= Season: Fall
T= Tag: anyone
U= Unknown fact: I love documentaries.
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: omnivore
W= Worst habit: so many . . . thinking out loud, compulsive eating, going to bed too late, scratching my nose . . .
X= Xray or Ultrasound: Having had two different ultrasounds recently, I would have to pick ultrasound. BTW, the pain in my side I was blogging about recently is due to a cyst on my kidney, not my gallbladder, which sounds like better news to me.
Y= Your favorite food: anything with a triple threat: fatty, salty, and crunchy
Z= Zodiac sign: Aquarius

5 comments:

Susan said...

Tuesday is your favorite day?...you don't hear that very often.

Lara said...

That was a fun one! So what's up with that cyst on the kidney??

Christina said...

Yeah---we want cyst details! I don't think you can ever read too much - and yea Stever Carrel for Office and Get Smart!

Shelley said...

I don't know much about the cyst other than that it is there and it hurts. I don't see the doctor until October 14. From what I have read on the internet, it's not that serious of a thing, but if it's painful they can do surgery and drain it. Losing weight helped the pain a little, I'm guessing because there was less pressure on it, but now I am gradually gaining weight back. But what else is new? Somebody please sew my mouth shut!

shanda said...

This is really cute. I love to read what you are all about

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates