End of Year Photos, Part 2

The idea of making a post has seemed more like a chore lately--I think it's the heat. I don't want to do much of anything, and yet I have so much to do! Yesterday I had some things I planned on getting done and then I fell asleep for a few hours! Oops. Today I am all doped up on Diet Coke so I'm raring to go. Here are the rest of the photos that I said I would post days and days ago:

Here's Jeremy at his sixth grade "promotion." He made the all A's and B's Honor Roll:



Here is Jeremy with a group of his friends. Sadly only one of them will be going to the same middle school, but I think they will still keep in touch:



Here is Kaylynn terrorizing Jeremy at his Sixth Grade picnic. I have some good video of him being a goofball, but I have to figure out how to post it:



This is Amy's kindergarten promotion. She is in the lower right corner. I was a bit grumbly about her promotion because I think it's silly to do in kindergarten and it made me miss Kaylynn's 8th Grade promotion (Dan went), but it was really cute--they sang a lot of fun songs:



A picture with Amy's friends Layla and Jackie:



Anna's class had a family picnic on the last day. The fruit you see is half of the fruit salad that I cut up for Jeremy's party (at a cost of about 30 dollars that filled 2-2 gallon bags) that they did not even get to. Amazingly we managed to eat it all in the next week:



This is Kaylynn before the Eighth Grade Dance. She got a picture taken with her friends, but we haven't gotten them yet. I'm not sure if Dan took pictures of her graduation because I had the camera for Amy's and he had the video camera. I'll have to see if I can get a video clip. But for now, here is my beautiful daughter who really likes polka dots:


I'm amazed that I made it through that last week of school. I'm not really good with that crazy-busy lifestyle that many people embrace. I try to avoid it, but often it finds me and there is not much I can do about it.

It's Friday! I'm going togo get the Friday Fill-ins . . .
Okay, here they are:

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would spy on the North Korean government.

2. Jealousy is destructive but inevitable.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I could have more energy. I am just so dang tired all the time!

4. I'd rather be cold than hot any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna shake my booty.

6. If time were in a bottle where would the genie go?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finish watching The Great Escape, tomorrow my plans include seeing Chris, Tiffani, Evan, Jared and MEGAN! and Sunday, I want to hold Megan alot!

4 comments:

Christina said...

What a lot of great pics! I love polka dots too. Maybe Kaylynn should have been my daughter as I cannot get Ashley to see the light. Anyway, your kids are beautiful. I love them!

Foster Family said...

Now, that is a lot of promotions. Congrats to all! The pictures are really fun and Kaylynn looks amazing. I wish i could hold megan too. Tell everyone Hi for me! Lisa

Susan said...

How fun...a visit from Chris, Tiffany and the kids!

Lara said...

Way too much to comment on here. Love ya!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates