I somehow forgot to do last weeks, but here's the new one:
1. For me rule-following is the opposite of creativity.
2. House of Mirth was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they're fun! It reminds me a little of the silly questionnaires my friends and I did in elementary school, only without the drama and jealousies they created (I had one friend who would always ask which friend of our threesome each person liked best. Talk about stirring up trouble! I think I remember our teacher eventually banning questionnaires from our class.) I think these are also good to keep for personal history. I would love to read things like this about my parents, grandparents, etc. of what they liked and thought.
4. In nature I like looking at everything! I don't know how to pick one thing. I love mountains, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, meadows. I wish I could see these things more often. I don't always appreciate the desert, though.
5. Someone with public speaking skills should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was watching this old Steve Carell interview about the 40-Year-Old Virgin (which I haven't seen. I would guess if it was edited it would be very short.):
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to either going to see Annie Get Your Gun or watching License to Wed, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking party and Sunday, I want to finish Anna's costume for her play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shelley~Is License to Wed with Mandy Moore and Robin Williams?
I think you're obsessed with big ears and big noses.
Post a Comment