Friday Fill-ins

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to wear makeup everyday!
2. The super mega heat today reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my lip stuff.
4. Backpacking and rock climbing are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons use them to clean your house.
6. Spending the night at my grandma's house is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching The Pursuit of Happyness, tomorrow my plans include baby shower, possibly Anne of Green Gables party at the library, and seeing Prince Caspian and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Sundays are pretty predictable, aren't they?

Lorena said...

Have a great time at El Capitan theater watching Prince Caspian!:-)

Susan said...

Good movie pick.

Janell said...

Lemon scented cleaning products are definitely my favorite!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates