Friday Fill-ins (#69)



1. When I fell in love my stomach did flip-flops.
2. I start to get scared for summer when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I guess maybe now I have to get a life.
4. Shameless is the craziest tv show ever. (This is a British series I was trying out, but I only made it through the first ten minutes. The title of the show says it all.)
5. Cheese and macaroni make a great meal!
6. I have always wanted a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Dan returning from his week out of town, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, sewing, painting, eating, reading and Sunday, I want to try to have a positive attitude about having two meetings to go to!

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Your Saturday sounds fun and busy.

Susan said...

flip flops...that is a good way to put it.

Lara said...

"We believe in meetings. We hope for meetings. We have endured many meetings, and hope to be able to endure all meetings..."

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates