Nine Days 'Til St. Patrick's Day

I love Irish step dancing! I even got a how-to video once by Jean Butler of Riverdance. It was very entertaining for my kids to watch me try. Besides the footwork being hard, it is very difficult to keep your upper body stiff and your arms right at your sides. Here's a clip from the experts:

1 comments:

Lara said...

I love this stuff! Mom and I discovered at work last year that one of our teachers did this when she was younger. It figures--she's got a tiny, perfect body! I could just picture my stuff jumping all over the place. Very attractive, huh?

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates