Friday Fill-ins



1. Contact may cause illness.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to cease all tomfoolery (My kids hate it when I use this word, so of course I say it often).
3. Disney parks are great places to read while you're waiting in line.
4. A nap sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively hate being the center of attention.
6. Steve Carell always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to redoing our pantry and preparing to paint the kitchen, tomorrow my plans include painting the kitchen and Sunday, I want to be done with the kitchen!

Click on the flower button to play along!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Is that what I have to do to be able to read? Go to Disneyland?

P.S. Can I come help organize your pantry? I LOVE organizing!

Tiffani said...

I want to help with the organizing too! I know...I've got issues.

Christina said...

If you really are done painting the kitchen by Sunday, I know for sure who I am inviting to my next home improvement days! I have two rooms that need painting before Laney's arrival!

Shelley said...

Lara and Tiffani,
It may be surprising, but I love organizing too. It brings me such joy, as does cleaning out and getting rid of stuff. It's like a high. Lara you're welcome to come help, but I don't know when I'll be putting everything back in--it might be a weekday.
Christina,
I'm not actually the painter--I'm the prepper. Dan uses the paint sprayer. I tried to use it once and I sucked at it. So I've been washing walls, sanding shelves, etc.

Christina said...

Oh, for sure I am inviting both of you!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates