Friday Fill-ins



1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to go to bed at night.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is the computer?
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom is a scent I would probably like in a body wash.
4. The couch is my favorite place to sit and read. (Although, if I had a nice backyard and some outdoor furniture, that's where I would want to read.)
5. Ben and Jerry's "Dave Matthews Band" and "Banana Split" flavors are delicious!
6. I love to watch great dialogue in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at Disneyland, tomorrow my plans include a huge Dodge Ball game and Sunday, I want to go to church and spend time with my family.

5 comments:

Christina said...

YUMMMMMMM---Ben & Jerry's are delicious too! Speaking of great dialogue, have you ever seen "An Affair to Remember"? That has my all-time favorite non-verbal communication ever. Very well done.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! "An Affair to Remember" with handsome Carry Grant. Great movie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to add my name!
Ahhh! "An Affair to Remember" with handsome Carry Grant. Great movie!

Susan said...

Thanks for the Friday Fill ins idea. I love to here the agenda for everyone's weekend. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned.

Lara said...

For some reason I get anxious every time you guys go to Disneyland. I think I got Disneyland overkill with our recent passes. Yes, you can have too much of a good thing!

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates