Here are some pictures of the family that the kids drew in church last Sunday:
The first is Jeremy's. Notice his depiction of Kaylynn and the caution tape wrapped around her waist. I should also note that we do not have a hamster.
This is Anna's. Notice the picture of a baby with a line through it and how demented Jeremy looks.
And Amy's. I think she did the most accurate drawing of Dan's and my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are awesome --and definitely reverence inducing activities! None from Kaylynn???
Funny, funny, drawings! LOVE Jeremy's
These pictures are worth 3,000 words. They are priceless! I'm glad to see that your children are focusing more on family and less on academics during sacrament meeting.
I wasn't there that Sunday, and Dan told me that Kaylynn didn't quite sit with them--she was at the other end of the row or something. She prefers to pretend that she doesn't know us.
Those drawings definitely need to be kept for your posterity to enjoy years from now. Love Anna's crossed out baby...too funny.
Post a Comment