Movie Review: Blades of Glory

DO NOT watch this movie if you are squeamish about dirty restrooms, excessive saliva, or men wearing mauve lip gloss. DO watch this movie if you enjoy seeing men ice-skating in underwear and wearing frilly and/or pink clothing (please don't tell me if you do). There were some laughs, but not enough for me to enthusiastically recommend it. My gag reflex was activated a few times--if you've seen this I think you'll know what I mean. Life will definitely go on if you pass on this.

6 comments:

Lara said...

Thanks for the tip! Will pass!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!

Tiffani said...

I agree...was not impressed at all. In fact, I fell asleep during it (surprise, surprise) and didn't even bother to watch the last half.

Lara said...

I wish there was a comment box for the YouTube videos. I was thinking about the "Get Out of Debt" video when I woke up this morning. It was very amusing! I was thinking of another book by the same author, I think--Don't Eat Things that are Bad for You. And a good one for Dan that I have read would be: Visit to the Dentist Regulary if you Have a Genetic Predisposition to Lose All of Your Teeth at a Young Age. I apologize for being so blunt. I haven't had my happy pills for a number of days now....

Susan said...

Matt's been trying to get me to buy it. I have a good excuse not to now.

Christina said...

Here, Here! On the other hand....I loved the Astronaut Farmer. do see that one.

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates