Manchester United Vs. The Hurricanes-Game 1



In the first game of the season, Jeremy's team, Manchester United, lost 2-1, but Jeremy played great defense. He was center defender, and likes cheese. (I wasn't sure what to write, so Jeremy typed in the cheese comment.)

4 comments:

Christina said...

We're HUGE cheese fans around here too. It is our favorite animal by-product.

Christina said...

After watching your Matchbox 20 video I found this. Here are som weird movements for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_KitwAmuY

Lara said...

Manchester United?? Huh? Explanation please!!!

Shelley said...

Here's what Wikipedia has to say: "Manchester United Football Club is an English football club, based at the Old Trafford stadium in Trafford, Greater Manchester, and is arguably the most popular football club in the world, with over 50 million supporters worldwide" I must be out of it, I've never heard of it before now either.

Movies Watched in 2009

Baby Mama (B)
The Express (A)
Smallville Season 1 (A)
Smallville Season 2 (A)
August Rush (A)
Quantum of Solace (A-)
Bedtime Stories (B)
Bride Wars (B)
Marley and Me (B)
X-Men (A)
Smallville Season 3 (B+)
X2: X-Men United (A)
Made of Honor (B-)
X-Men 3: The Last Stand (C)
Gattaca (B)
The Jane Austen Book Club (C)
I Am Legend (A-)
Up (A)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (B)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (B+)
He's Just Not That Into You (B+)
Star Trek: Original Series Season 1 (B)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (B+)
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (B)
Heroes Season 1 (A)
Heroes Season 2 (A-)
Catch and Release (B)
Race to Witch Mountain (B+)
Coach Carter (A-)
Monk Season 7 (A)
Heroes Season 3 (A-)
Wolverine (A)

Archive

 

The Quibbler | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates