I just downloaded pictures and thought I would post a few (this seems to be the routine now--it's easier than writing!)
This is Amy wearing the hat she made out of plates and cups. It makes me think of Go, Dog, Go and the party hat:
This is one scene of Jeremy's stop-gap-animated Lego movie, currently in production:
Of course I have a picture involving large amounts of food! This is the Chicken Potato Casserole I made for our ward dinner exchange:
Amy lost her first tooth. It made her cry a little nervously; you can see the tears under her eyes. But she got over it quickly.
This is just a few from about 300 pictures taken in the last few weeks. Many of them were photos from the Build-a-Bear photo shoot taking place in the "studio" on Amy's bed. They had a spotlight and everything. We also always have numerous mug shots of peculiar facial expressions. Thank goodness for digital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pictures are easier for me too. Congratulate Amy! How much did she get from the tooth fairy?
If I remember right, Ethan produced a few tears, too, when he lost his first tooth. Thanks for the updates at your house.
Amy got a shiny one dollar coin.
The pictures of Amy are too cute! Evan was very into the picture of Jeremy's Legos since he's become so obsessed with them lately.
Post a Comment